HOW TO ENROLL?
1. APPLY ONLINE
Start by filling out a short online form so we can get to know you better
2. SKYPE MEETING, WEBINAR OR PHONE CONSULTATION
You will receive an invitation to a Skype meeting with one our enrolment officers who will give you a detailed outline of the programme together with requirements. Through the conversation you can ask all the question you like to know
3. CHOOSE A STARTING DATE
Once you have discovered all the details, you will pick the start date that fits you. Remember our advisors are fully available to help you decide what date is best for you.
4. FINAL INTERVIEW
Now it is time for you to finalise your enrolment. You will schedule a longer phone conversation, join an information meeting or undertake a visit to one of the learning centres to go through the enrolment contract with one of our advisors and review the requirements one last time.
5. PAPERWORK & PAYMENT
After the final interview, you will sign the enrolment contract and pay the first part of the school fee to reserve your place on the programme.
6. PREPARE YOUR TRAVEL
Now it is time to get ready for a life-changing journey! We will send you a package with some recommendations on how to prepare and we will be available to support you throughout the process.
Why Choose Pedagogy for Change
ACQUIRE EXTENSIVE WORK EXPERIENCE AT NON-TRADITIONAL SCHOOLS
STUDY THE WORLD OF SOCIAL EDUCATION AND PEDAGOGY
EXPLORE EUROPE FOR SIX WEEKS – TOGETHER WITH YOUR TEAM
EARN A B-CERTIFICATE IN PEDAGOGY FROM ISET ONE WORLD university AS A DISTANCE LEARNING STUDENT
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Please fill in the form below if you would like more information or have any questionS about our programme
To be accepted into the programme you need to meet the following criteria:
- You are an EU citizen – with a few exceptions – READ MORE HERE
- You are 18 years or older.
- You have finished 12 years of school.
- You speak English well enough to communicate well with teachers and students at the training centres and projects.
- You have good social and people skills.
- You have a driving license. (90% of the training positions require this.)
- You have previous experience with some kind of youth work, sports clubs, youth camps, drama groups or similar.
- You have decided not to drink alcohol or take drugs for the entirety of the program.
- You are eager to experience a multidisciplinary and collective training programme, which includes theoretical and practical activities.
- You are ready to immerse yourself in a multicultural and diverse community.
Blog and pedagogy resources
Inclusive communication means sharing information in a way that everybody can understand for example people on the autism spectrum who need clearness and unambiguity.
DRH Lindersvold offers a short course lasting 14 days for people interested in the transformative powers of teaching & learning. The course takes place 21 June – 4 July 2021.
5 intensive weeks where the participants will get together to rehearse and perform a contemporary theatre piece about a relevant issue of our time and tour in Denmark for one week.
JOIN the April 2021 Team! The programme offers 24 months of training and experiencing the power of pedagogy – while you put your skills and solidarity into action.
Under the theme ‘Recover and Revitalise Education for the COVID-19 Generation,’ we reiterate our commitment to stand alongside national governments in delivering education to all.
Graphic designer Eike Einmann designed 10 posters to represent the main pedagogical principles that lay the foundations of “Another Kind of School”.